P.S: Some parts of the poem might not be in reference to what your country has done if you aren't from India but I don't think that's important. In the end all of us should be thankful for them doctors and nurses who have taken a huge responsibility on their shoulders to relieve everyone from the pandemic. A huge shout out for the true warriors!! Feel good that we are still breathing due to their hardwork and of course the government's too! ♣♣♣♣♣ Currently April 5th, 9 o' clock. Isolated streets filled with people coming out as a flock. Holding out candles deep in prayers. Prayers, for doctors to become the Corona's slayers. Appreciations, for sacrifices they made, though a chance to farewell they could bade. 9 minutes here we stand. With hope and pride they'll save our motherland. In a world where we show might through fight, they've shown might by bringing our newly darkened world light. So here with light we than...
Once upon a time we be so good. All, even silly moments with food. But now you've gotten me broken and sore. No, I can't give you the steering; not anymore . Vulnerable, you threw me to the ground. Guess you didn't know eventually I'd rebound. Made me wait for hours; 1,2,3 and 4. No, I can't do the waiting; not anymore . Stuck inside me a 1 and a 2. Despite such injustice, people ask me to forgive you. Keep convincing to forget it, what a bore. No, I can't forgive such an offence; not anymore . Never did I appear as human in your eyes. Because with me you have never been nice. I think it's high time to close your door. No, I can't have you in my life; not anymore . ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
World's going through a hindrance. The Corona's tough maintenance. Lost 351 K elysian people and counting, a panic. The pandemic is indeed a bad orphic. The doctors working day and night, Just to make everything alright. Eleutheromania now we desperately prefer. The pandemic's given us all a resfeber. Stages of anxiety appearing like colours passing a prism, Yet we keep forgetting we believe in meliorism. The belief that humans can improve the world, no matter how much of a pandemic hurled. Believe in meliorism, like how you indulge in patriotism. We'll keep fighting, by staying with ourselves. Can make Catastrophic Corona left in no sighting. We all can do it ourselves. We can make Corona evanescent. But remember, everything's gonna be okay.
Comments
Post a Comment